Friday, October 21, 2005

Thank You

Thank You to all of the staff and volunteers at The Working Centre, I start a new job on Monday and am very excited, but in the same token I am very upset that I am leaving The Working Centre. When I first started there, I was a basic know nothing computer hack repair person, thanks goes to these people because if it wasn't for them I would not be an A+ certified technicain starting at a top notch sotware company! When I was approached about doing several projects at TWC, I did it sometimes as a grin and bear it project, but none the less they got done and with a good degree of excellence. Now I do need to gove special thanks to those who have helped me along the way. The first person is actually my wiife, Christine, Thank You for all of your love and support during the past 3 years. Next is my best Friend Charles, Thank You for all of your help in learning how to deal woth problems in a logical manor. David Bright, Thank You for giving me the opportunity to prove that I wasn't too dumb to obtain my A+. Next thanks goes to Paul Harvey for keeping me in line with all of the quizes and all. Finally thanks goes to the complete IT department at TWC, if it wasn't for them I would for sure not be in the shape both physical and mental that I am in today.
Thank You
Kevin Norwood.

1 Comments:

Blogger charm said...

Your welcome Kevin, and congratulations again. You deserve it!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home