Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Gimp


While working within Moving to Free Software by Marcel Gagne, I cam across working with Gimp. I have always found this to be a little confusing to me because I am too lazy to look things up on the net. I am going to try and write a how to for several different things within The Gimp and we will see what all happens with it. Like right now I need a logo for my site, lets just see if I can get something that I may want to appear in the banner of my site shall we? The above banner was created in basically 5 minutes with this program, and I will recommend it to all whom I know. I will keep expanding this blog as I feel it is a way of getting to the masses w/o much cost except for a few brain cells.
I have also designed a button for my blog, I have yet to be able to get it to link to my site. I will get this done right. Maybe not right now, but I will. As you all know, I don't say give that easily.

Y'all Come Back Now Ya Here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home