Monday, December 26, 2005

Mandriva on the Notebook




This is just proof that a know nothing can do some things!
I am going to try to install SuSe tomorrow and FC4 as well, maybe I will have the same luck as I have with the Mandriva install. I litterally know nothing about Fedora Core or anything that it may or may not stand for. I will howerver give it the same chance I do all distobutions I have tried in the past.I have now been running Mandriva Free 2006 for the past few days now and am loving it so far, the only real problem isn't really a problem, just a pet peave. When I run any app on here it takes a bit to open, and if any of you are like me, you run many different things at the same time. When I do this, it get jerky and doesn't respond right away. What I am thinking is that more memory will fix most of this. If it does great! If not I will have to re-think my opinion. When I get home today I am going to install Ubuntu for one good reason, I am going to keep my Blog focussed on Ubuntu for the next little while. My one friend is going to be writing a book on Ubuntu and I want to be able to suggest things to him to help him with the crunch time upon him. See you all when I get home from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home