Sunday, February 19, 2006

A house without Windows.

As I think I have mentioned in the past, my house isn't quite Windows free. I hope it will be one day but it won't be too soon. The wife is the only hold out there. I am thinking that once I get a subscription to Transgaming, I can convert the wife, but only time will tell. I am going to probably start doing more on this blog soon right now I am working on a few exciting projects, like one or 2 that will hopefully get recognized by a few people. But that is neither here 'nor there. At this time I must appoligize for my lack of attention getting things done on this blog. I am currently working with the podcasts and also trying to get a few other things done. But now my attention is here and that is where it is going to stay for a while. Well it is now Tuesday niight and Charles and I finished recording the next podcast. It has been 2 very long days for the both of us, but my Friday evening all of the editing will be done and it will be released. So hopefully by this time Friday night you all will be listening to the new podcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home