Monday, March 13, 2006

Podcasting

I along with my good friend Charles have been doing some podcasting, it is called the linux redneck podcast. So far things have been good and we really enjoy doing them. I am also working with the program Blender 3D once again now that I find I have some time to put into it. It is wuite a challenging program to use but I feel it will be well worth doing once I get some nice objects drawn with it. Back to the podcasting, we are now working on getting a machine together to try and get the sound quality to where it whould be for an internet radio show. This should prove to an interesting task as we do have fun with the show and I want it to continue. The only draw back is the amount of time it takes to do the shows, first we have to find the time to discusss the topics we would like to talk about, then we have to find the time to be able to sit down and work on the actual recording. Then after all of that is done, we have to sit and get all of the sound effects in and then make sure that it sounds the way that we think it should. After all of that is done, we just have to post it on the net and pray that the good folks like the show that we have done.
Then we just have to play with the next show and keep going the way that we have been. This has been a very good learning experience for myself and Charles as well, and we hope that all of you enjoy it, and don't take us too seriously as we are just a couple of jokers who enjoy what they do. That is it for me for now, have a great day and I will update again in a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home