Saturday, March 04, 2006

Another new Laptop

I have another new laptop. This one is the Compaq Pressario V2555CA. The main problem I am having with it so far is that after installing SuSe 9.3 on it, is the plain and simple fact that I cannot get Yast 2 to open. When I try, this is the error I get.....Woops! I now know why I couldn't do it from the command line. I was using yast 2. Not yast. But that does not excuse the fact that it will not open with the GUI.I have done an update, but haven't done a system reboot yet. Maybe the update will fix it. Well I figured out that if I will do this from the command line, it will sometimes open yast. sux . Then type in yast2 yast 2 will open. I cannot add any software right now, so I am sort of stuck for an answer right now. Maybe one will come to me over night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home