Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Captain Kevin to The Rescue

I am very excited aobut my up and coming adventures! While I may not have a job to go to next week. I do know that no matter what it is, I will survive! Now the reason for my excitement is that I am working with a good friend of mine Charles to get these podcats out to the public. I must admit that the content is mostly his thoughts but I love working on them because I Love Linux and that is what I love, being able to work with other people and help others to learn what I have. Currently I have a windows98 machine on the bench...What a pain the the rear! I now remember why I migrated to Linux. to get away from the constant crahes and you must update your system. Why in the world would Mr. Gates try and do this to people. So many security leaks that the Shan Dam couldn't plug it. It is awesome when you can sit down and show people how a computer should work. Nice and fast and no security leaks. What would the world be like with only Linux running on the networks? Hmmmmm I wonder, wait I have had a very good taste of it! I will not switch back to windows at home because of the plain and simple fact that I absolutely refuse to pay for that which I can get for free! and have something more powerful than windows could hope to be. I just wish that I could refurbish some older computers then bring in some poeple with newer higher end equipment, get all of their computers running at the same time, show them the apps that can be installed easily and "free", then I believe deep in my heart that you would see a lot of change coming to the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home